Current Version: 1.6.2
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed tree / ice sound playing even when sound was disabled in new levels
- New vehicle: Snow mobile
- 2 new levels: Arctic cave and Forest
- Fixed tank chain track issues if a phone call arrives while playing with the tank
- Fixed tank getting Air Time when cannon touches the ground
One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made for Android! And it’s free!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of six unique hill climbing environments with 3 different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill’s stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol’ gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- 7 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different cars, a bike and a tank)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- 8 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Tested on following devices:
- Galaxy S2
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Mini
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Galaxy Y
- Motorola Defy
We’d appreciate if you’d report any issues you’re having with the game to email@example.com, please include your device make and model.